This master's degree aims to enable the student to:
- To define and analyse nursing responsibilities in the field of intensive care units for the critical patient, in order to act effectively and efficiently as a member of the nursing team in the hospitalization units for critical patients and at the same time to contribute to making good use of resources and knowledge.
- To identify and assess the specific characteristics of the critically ill patient, the family and the environment and to design nursing care plans, based on scientific evidence, for the critically ill patient in different complex situations that may occur during the hospitalization process.
- Demonstrate adequate attitude and skills in the execution of clinical techniques and procedures to care for the critically ill, with criteria of responsibility and safety.
- Theoretical: From September to June. Monday to Friday from 8.30h to 14h.
- Practice: January to June. From Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. or from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. or from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
Practices are planned once the theoretical period is over and exclusively for intensive care units.
Link to the informatiu master's brochure