Informative sessions for future students of Master at EUI-Sant Pau
Those interested can attend one of the information sessions scheduled in order to clarify any pre-registration questions.
Due to the current situation, the information sessions of Master 2021/2022 will be held virtually through the Zoom platform.
It is necessary to request a place reservation at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of the interested person, and also the session you want to attend, once the reservation has been confirmed, the room ID will be sent to so as to be able to enter on the agreed day and time.
Dates and times of the virtual sessions:
- Psychiatric nursing and mental health
- By Seyla de Francisco - April 13: 12pm // June 10: 4pm
- Oncology Nursing
- By Adelaida Ramos - April 8: 12pm or 4pm // May 27: 12pm or 4pm
- Intensive Nursing
- By Antonio Torres - March 25: 12pm or 4pm // May 13: 12pm or 4pm
- Gerontological and Geriatric Nursing
- By Elvira Hernández - April 15: 12pm or 4pm
- Advanced care nursing for the person with cardiovascular problems
- By Maite Ricart - April 14: 12pm or 4.30pm // June 8: 12pm or 4.30pm
- Nursing care for children and adolescents
- By María Serret - April 7: 12pm or 4pm // May 26: 12pm or 4pm
- Perioperative Nursing
- By Beatriz Campillo - April 12: 12pm or 4pm // June 14: 12pm or 4pm