UAB ACADEMIC REGULATIONS
Homologation of foreign university degrees - Homologation of foreign university degrees- The homologation of foreign higher education degrees is the process that recognizes the equivalence of the degree from a foreign university to the university degree taught in Spain.
Also, by following the links you can access:
Each course, the public enrollment prices are determined by the Government of the Generalitat de Catalunya in the Decree of public prices published in the DOGC. Likewise, the Social Council of the UAB may set other prices not specified in this Decree.
The own prices are set by the Board of the EUI-Sant Pau.
EUI-SANT PAU DISCIPLINARY REGULATIONS
You can consult or download the EUI-Sant Pau Disciplinary Regulations by following the following link:
UNIVERSITY EDUCATION ORGANIZATION REGULATIONS
You can consult and download the Regulations governing University Education by following the following links:
- RD 822 de 28-09-2021 - BOE-A-2021-15781
- Royal Decree 822/2021, of September 28, establishing the organization of university education and the quality assurance procedure.
- RD 1892 de 14-11-2008
- Royal Decree 1892/2008, of November 14, which regulates the conditions for access to official university degree courses and admission procedures to Spanish public universities.
- RD 861 de 25-04-2010 - Modificació RD 1393
- Royal Decree 861/1986, of April 25, which establishes the system of remuneration of Local Administration officials.
- BOE 225 de 19-11-2011
- Resolution of September 1, 2011, of the General Secretariat of Universities, which publishes the Agreement of the Council of Ministers of July 22, 2011, which establishes the official nature of certain Degree titles and their registration in the Register of Universities, Centers and Degrees.
- RD 534 de 113-07-2013 Modifica RD 1393 i RD 1892 de 2008
- Royal Decree 534/2013, of July 12, which modifies royal decrees 1393/2007, of October 29, which establishes the organization of official university education; 99/2011, of January 28, which regulates official doctoral studies, and 1892/2008, of November 14, which regulates the conditions for access to official university degree courses and procedures admission to Spanish public universities.
- BOE 138 de 10-06-2017
- Royal Decree 581/2017, of June 9, which incorporates into the Spanish legal system Directive 2013/55/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of November 20, 2013, which modifies Directive 2005/ 36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications and Regulation (EU) No. 1024/2012 on administrative cooperation through the Internal Market Information System (IMI Regulation).