ATENCIÓN DE ENFERMERÍA AL NIÑO Y AL ADOLESCENTE
This master intends that the student will be able to:
- To identify, describe and analyse the specific responsibilities of nurses in the field of pediatrics in order to act effectively and efficiently in the organization of the different nursing work teams.
- Make a comprehensive assessment of the baby, child and adolescent and develop individualized nursing care plans based on the needs and health problems presented by the baby, child and adolescent and their family.
- Demonstrate criteria and ability in the application of conventional and complementary therapies to the baby, child and adolescent, using criteria of quality, safety based on scientific evidence.
- Theoretical: From September to June. Mondays from 9am to 2pm and from 3pm to 5pm or from 3pm to 6.30pm.
- Practice: January to May. Tuesday to Friday from 7am to 2pm, from 2pm to 9pm or from 9pm to 7am.
Internships are planned individually taking into account, whenever possible, the needs of each student.
In the event that professional experience can be demonstrated within the scope of the programme, the management of the Centre can recognise that the curricular practices have been overcome.
Link to the Master's brochure