Protocol EUI-Sant Pau COVID-19
Below is a document prepared jointly by the Occupational Health Service of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau and the EUI-Sant Pau (UAB affiliated center), with prevention measures against COVID-19.
September 7, 2020
Organizational criteria for teaching at the EUI-Sant Pau as a result of the health emergency of the COVID-19 *
The EUI-Sant Pau, presents the organizational criteria of teaching at the EUI-Sant Pau that will be taught during the next academic year 2020/21, given that the General Directorate of Universities has given it the consideration of exceptional as consequence of the sanitary emergency of COVID-19.
Adaptation of the spaces and dynamics of operation of the center *
A document is also presented, with the measures adopted by the EUI-Sant Pau in the context of COVID-19, in relation to the adaptation of the spaces and dynamics of operation of the center to teach in the academic year 2020 / 21.
* The proposed planning may be subject to change depending on the current epidemiological situation.
Attention to vulnerable or at-risk students for reasons related to COVID-19
- Students who are unable to follow the course due to COVID-19 must be cared for with an adaptation of the teaching follow-up and / or assessment.
- The procedure for dealing with these situations is established for all centers in the following terms:
- The student makes his request alleging the reasons of impossibility to follow the teaching that will have to justify conveniently providing the pertinent documentation.
- The School Management evaluates the application and, if it deems it appropriate, transfers it to the teacher responsible for the corresponding subject so that it can make the relevant adaptation.
In the following link, the Application for the adaptation of the teaching planning to attend to vulnerable or at-risk students of the EUI-Sant Pau course 2020/21 for reasons of COVID-19 is attached.